Wednesday 7 March 2012

Oops.. another one:


xtees.com Complaints & Reviews

xtees.com

Shivam Singh Send email on Nov 6, 2008


payment done, no complience with the product
my order no. to xtees for a t-shirt manufacturing
Order # : 45807
-with the amount paid to the party "xtees.com" on 28th october.
on its website its written that the product will be delivered within 3 days...and the confirmation of order will b done through phone...
Read comments

xtees.com

Sughosh Kanakavidu Send email on Mar 4, 2009


No Ethics in Business.
He has supplied the poor quality of t_ shirt, when I ask to exchange
See the service response he gives to customer :
I want you guys to take action against Him.
...

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 Sam, XTees.Com wrote :
No more replies. Do watever u can - a creep...
Read comments

xtees.com

Sughosh Kanakavidu Send email on Feb 24, 2009


They Supply Poor Quality of T-shirts
Hi

I had placed order Order # 47242, First and foremost they delivered the product late and Secondly The Quality of T-shirts are pathetic...

I asked for replacement They are not ready to do, Please refer the Communication Below I had With
SAM of Xtees
 

No comments:

Post a Comment